Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: XML Fragment in String Data causes Soap Error ...

Expand Messages
  • etaekema
    I just ran a quick test and if I connect directly to the soap service it encodes the
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      I just ran a quick test and if I connect directly to the soap service
      it encodes the < characters and decodes it on the other side ... if I
      do it through the WSDL ... it doesn't encode it ... Is there
      something I can do in the wsdl file to force it do encode/decode
      correctly?

      Ed

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Hourcle <oneiros@g...> wrote:

      >
      > I haven't played with the WSDL support in SOAP::Lite, or used
      SOAP::WSDL,
      > so I don't know what might've caused the problem -- I've just seen
      the
      > same error message before, so I knew what the likely culprit was.
      >
      > [Although, in my case, I was the one that caused it, because of
      replacing
      > the serializer, and things weren't calling the default encoding
      functions]
      >
      > -----
      > Joe Hourcle
    • etaekema
      Just ran a second test ... this time connecting to the same soap::lite service through the wsdl .. only this time using SOAPpy .. no problems at all there ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        Just ran a second test ... this time connecting to the same
        soap::lite service through the wsdl .. only this time using SOAPpy ..
        no problems at all there ... must have something to do with
        soap::lite's wsdl support.

        Cheers,

        Ed
        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "etaekema" <etaekema@e...> wrote:
        >
        > I just ran a quick test and if I connect directly to the soap
        service
        > it encodes the < characters and decodes it on the other side ... if
        I
        > do it through the WSDL ... it doesn't encode it ... Is there
        > something I can do in the wsdl file to force it do encode/decode
        > correctly?
        >
        > Ed
        >
        > --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Hourcle <oneiros@g...>
        wrote:
        >
        > >
        > > I haven't played with the WSDL support in SOAP::Lite, or used
        > SOAP::WSDL,
        > > so I don't know what might've caused the problem -- I've just
        seen
        > the
        > > same error message before, so I knew what the likely culprit was.
        > >
        > > [Although, in my case, I was the one that caused it, because of
        > replacing
        > > the serializer, and things weren't calling the default encoding
        > functions]
        > >
        > > -----
        > > Joe Hourcle
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.