WebService::TicketAuth 1.04 released

  • Bryce Harrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      I've just posted a new release of the WebService::TicketAuth module to
      CPAN, version 1.04. Changes in this release:

      * Inheritance behavior between WS::TA and WS::TA::DBI fixed
      * Documentation on using SSL for encrypting login passwords
      * Improvements to examples

      Bryce
    • Bryce Harrington
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        A bugfix release of WebService::TicketAuth, version 1.05, is released to
        CPAN and should appear there shortly. This implements some further
        fixing to the inheritance behavior in the authentication system.

        http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/WebService::TicketAuth

        Should be up there later this evening.

        Bryce