Please help with SOAP error

  • supra, morne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005

      Hi all

      I am trying to call a webservice written in .NET. When I call it using an application called web service studio, I send in the following:

       <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>

      <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

        <soap:Body>

          <w_getCRBO xmlns="http://CentralRouter/">

            <BrkrName>swroute</BrkrName>

          </w_getCRBO>

        </soap:Body>

      </soap:Envelope>

      This is a successful call.

      When I use SOAP::Lite, I send in the following:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema" SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>

      <w_getCRBO xmlns="">

      <BrkrName xsi:type="xsd:string">swroute</BrkrName>

      </w_getCRBO>

      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      This call fails.

      Please help.

      Thanks

      Morne

      The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those
      of the FirstRand Banking Group an Authorised Financial Service Provider or its management.
      The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.
      Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
      If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
      omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
      Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data
      transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or
      responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted
      or does not reach its intended destination.