SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon that does not block?

  • jmzorko@mac.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hello, all ...

      I've subclassed SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon so that it does not block
      on accept() -- is uses IO::Socket to see if there are any waiting
      connections, and only does the accept() if so. What this means is that
      SOAP::Lite servers can do other things while waiting for SOAP calls.
      Is anyone interested in this? I can submit my subclass for
      consideration ...

      Regards,

      John

      Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
      New album, "Touch", available now
      http://www.magnatune.com/artists/falling_you