SOAP Efficiency - Any Benchmarks Out There?

  • davidbullmedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      I've been playing with SOAP for a very short while (but reading about
      it for longer), and have tried it on the following setups:

      1. My Dual 1.8Ghz G5 Server (80Gb SATA)/512Mb [OS X]
      -and-
      2. My Athlon XP 2400+ (80Gb IDE)/512Mb [Debian GNU/Linux SID]

      I've been trying with:

      1. http://guide.soaplite.com/hibye.cgi_

      I know that the CGI method is the slowest method, however I've only
      managed to get about 2 and a bit "hello, world's" per second...

      Are there any other benchmarks out there with better data than my own
      [which wouldn't be difficult :P]?

      DSL