security token

  • achan_work
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Hi, all,

      I wrote the perl script as follow to retrieve information from Web
      Server, but I got "Request must have exactly one security token"
      error message. Does the security token generate from the Web Server?
      How I get that and put it in the script? Thanks

      Angela
      use SOAP::WSDL;
      use soap::Lite maptype =>{};

      my $wsse = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/secext";
      my $securityHeader = SOAP::Header->name(Security=> {
      UsernameToken => {
      Username => SOAP::Data->type(''=>'TAS_TEST'),
      Password => SOAP::Data->type(''=>'tas'),
      }
      })->uri($wsse)->prefix('');

      my $soap=SOAP::WSDL->new( wsdl
      => 'http://172.16.230.102/ccws/ccws.asmx?WSDL' );
      $soap->proxy( 'http://172.16.230.102/ccws/ccws.asmx');
      $soap->uri('http://172.16.230.102');
      $soap->wsdlinit;
      $soap->on_action(sub{'http://comverse-
      in.com/prepaid/ccws/RetrieveVoucherByBatchSerial'});

      my $som=$soap->call( 'RetrieveVoucherByBatchSerial',
      batchNumber => '77000',
      serialNumber => '7120408');

      unless ($som->fault) {
      print $som->result();