500 EOF instead of reponse status line

  • ankurb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      hi,

      i have recently started using the soaplite 0.65 beta2.1 release. my
      client is written in perl and uses wsdl to make calls to the server
      written in C++. some of the function calls to the server return an error

      "500 EOF instead of reponse status line at getRecordCount.pl line 10"

      whereas other calls are working fine. Also, these function calls
      worked absolutely fine with the earlier soaplite version.

      thanks for help in advance.
      ankur