Requirements in Lotus Notes (3 to 5 yrs exp)

  • wincareerconsultants
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hello :job seekers
      We have a good strength of MNC companies in Bangalore and middle east

      Our clients has huge requirements in Lotus Notes

      Details of job:

      Position :Senior Consultant (p)
      Education :Post Graduation / Graduation
      Experience :4+ years
      Location :Bangalore & Middle East
      Skills :Clients Based Application, Domain LIC,
      Lotus R .6, Lotus scripting at Formula
      Salary (CTC) :INR 10 lakhs P A

      If your intersted please send your CV
      wincareerconsultants@...
      And register with us :WWW.career.com

      Yours faith fully
      Jinto Francis(Business Development Manager)