(Protocol not supported) error

  • vishal_sood74
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hi,
      I am new to perl and to SOAP. I have a client perl script (running
      from solaris), that is using SOAP::Lite. The SOAP server script is
      implemented as a daemon and is running on a webserver. When I execute
      my client script (performCQAction), I get the following error:

      500 Can't connect to il27app48.cig.mot.com:11110 (Protocol not
      supported) at ./script//performCQAction.pl line 379

      Here is the part of the client script where it is failing;

      my $serverProxy='http://il27app48:11110';
      my $client = SOAP::Lite->new();
      $client->readable(1);
      my $soap = $client->uri('urn:LoadBalancer')->proxy($serverProxy);
      my $head='';
      my $som = $client->GetServerProxyToRedirect($opt{'UID'},$opt{'CQDB'});

      Am I using the $serverProxy in a wrong way. Or am I missing any
      modules?

      vishal