Element Name differs from the Method Name

  • tyndyll
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am not 100% sure of the terminology but please bear with me. I am
      currently trying to write a SOAP client to access an existing SOAP
      server. The problem I am having is that the Method name is different
      from the main element in the body. In other words if the method on the
      server is "GenerateExport", the first element that it expects is
      "GenerateExportRequest".

      If anyone can tell me how to implement that with SOAP::Lite it would
      be forever appreciated

      Thanks

      Tyndyll