Re: [soaplite] FREE SMS Messaging Service works for SOAP:Lite

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi, Mike!

      > after a little tinkering (our side) we now happy we've got full
      > functionality.
      Good news, thank you.

      > Can you confirm that once tested with SOAP:Lite for Com that it
      > will also work for Perl clients.
      Absolutely! Not everything that works for Perl client will work for
      COM interface (due to some limitations in interface itself), but I'm
      trying to deal with it. Everything that works with COM will work with
      pure Perl client, that's for sure.

      If you change this:

      "http://sal006.salnetwork.com:83/lucin/SMSMessaging/Process.xml").SendMessag
      > e("<phonenumber>", "TEST, TEST", "<username>",
      > "<userpasskey>").result

      use SOAP::Lite;
      print SOAP::Lite
      ->new(
      "proxy", "http://sal006.salnetwork.com:82/bin/smsmessaging.cgi",
      "uri",
      "http://sal006.salnetwork.com:83/lucin/SMSMessaging/Process.xml")
      ->SendMessage(
      "<phonenumber>", "TEST, TEST", "<username>","<userpasskey>")
      ->result
      ;

      and run it as a Perl script, you should get the same result. Let me
      know if you face any problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/