Re: [soaplite] offline WSDL processing

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      This is a feature that exists in the next version of SOAP::Lite. The
      sources have been checked into CVS so you could technically check them
      out of soaplite's sourceforge project home.

      But the ability to read a WSDL and then cache the generated code stubs
      to disk will look something like this:

      *my $client = SOAP::Lite->new;
      my $code = $client->cache_ttl(3600)->cache_dir("/tmp")->service($WSDL_URL)->stub;
      print $code;
      *

      Cached code stubs will be placed in the /tmp directory.