"Can't locate base.pm in @INC"

  • karl_kramsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      I have the line

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      ->dispatch_to('/path/to/my/modules')
      ->handle;

      in my dispatcher.pl CGI script (with an actual path as an argument to
      dispatch_to), but it fails with the error

      Failed to access class (MySubclass): Can't locate base.pm in @INC
      (@INC contains: /path/to/my/modules') at
      /path/to/my/modules/MySubclass.pm line 4.

      Line 4 of /path/to/my/modules/MySubclass.pm is just

      use base 'MyClass';

      I get the same error even if I change the code to

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      ->dispatch_to('/path/to/my/modules', 'base')
      ->handle;

      What must I do to get a fully functional @INC back?

      Thanks!

      Karl