Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Transport::HTTP and logging

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      SOAP::Lite 0.65 gives you access to the HTTP::Request and HTTP::Response
      objects on the client and server side of things. They are located in the
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP package. See the following documentation:

      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/SOAP/Transport.html#SOAP%3A%3ATransport%3A%3AHTTP%3A%3AServer