Re: [soaplite] Multiple calls problem

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      This seems highly irregular. Can you provide me with a trace of the
      program? Perhaps you can turn debugging on:

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => qw(debug);

      Send me the output and I think I can help. But I reiterate, something
      seems amiss - there is no real caching in SOAP::Lite unless you use a
      WSDL - and then it only "caches" a template - not actual values. But
      that is neither here nor there.

      Send me a trace and let me see what I can find out.

      Byrne