Stop server command?

  • freditotheterrible
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm planning to write a little app using SOAP::Lite for the network
      interface.
      Basically I want to do some work on a main thread, and spawn a
      separate thread to accept incoming requests with
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon.
      The separate thread calls the "$daemon->handle;" function, and all
      incoming calls are properly handled.

      However, when the main thread finishes its work and needs to close
      the application, I can't find a solution to tell the separate thread
      to exit from the "handle" function. I'm looking for a smoother
      solution than Ctrl-C.

      Is there a way to stop the SOAP::Lite server "handle" function
      programmatically?

      Fred