what's the difference between document_oriented over SOAP and RPC over SOAP?

  • xyhan75
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      I'm writing client code with SOAP::Lite module, it comunicated
      to a server written by java.
      But the server uses document_oriented/literal method, not a method
      with RPC over SOAP.
      So I want to know what's the difference between these two methods,
      and I want to know what's the difference of code between them using
      SOAP::Lite module ? Could you give me a example?
      thanks a lot.