Hey friends we do not know till now

  • joe martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hey friends we do not know till now
      but one of my friends send a link to me
      it's amazing and it will
      satisfy us fully.100% sure to gain
      It's that much simple means just spending few seconds
      in internet we r going to earn free calling cards.

      HERE IS THE LINK :: http://tinyurl.com/5oz8j

      its easy and 100% FREE. Only Name,email and valid
      address required to sign up!! Hurry!!!!
      NOTE : don't forgot to send this link to our fellow
      FRIENDS
      bye bye

      http//www.globalfreecalling.com/reg.asp?refcode=ramki

      Do you Yahoo!?