SOAP::Transport::HTTP and logging

  • Artur Brodowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
      Is there a way to turn on logging of SOAP server events?
      I'd like to log client IP in syslog, is it possible to
      access it somehow also from proxy functions?

      AB.
      --
      only so many songs can be sung with two lips two lungs and one tongue
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
        SOAP::Lite 0.65 gives you access to the HTTP::Request and HTTP::Response
        objects on the client and server side of things. They are located in the
        SOAP::Transport::HTTP package. See the following documentation:

        http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/SOAP/Transport.html#SOAP%3A%3ATransport%3A%3AHTTP%3A%3AServer