RE: [soaplite] tunneling through apache mod_proxy

  • Jon Kliegman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      When you create the SOAP server you can specify host and port options.
      Below is a small segment from the examples/server/soap.daemon file (slightly
      tweaked to work for you) which will cause your server to only listen on the
      lo interface.

      -Jon

      # if you do not specify LocalAddr then you can access it with
      # any hostname/IP alias, including localhost or 127.0.0.1.
      # if do you specify LocalAddr in ->new() then you can only access it
      # from that interface. -- Michael Percy <mpercy@...>
      -> new (LocalAddr => 'localhost', LocalPort => 10000, Reuse => 1)
      # you may also add other options, like 'Reuse' => 1 and/or 'Listen' =>
      128