Attachments from server.

  • markusglez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hello:

      I have a problem. I need send a file from server to a client and
      save de file into a dissk in the client side and
      have same concerns.

      My programs are:

      [server side]

      if(open FILE, "<texto.txt"){
      while(<FILE>){
      $buffer .= $_;
      }#while
      close FILE;
      } else {
      print STDERR "\nNo se puede leer 'texto.xml'";
      }#else

      return $buffer;

      [client side]

      my $client =SOAP::Lite->uri('MetodosSoapFacadeDummy');
      $client->proxy('http://193.146.37.120/cgi-bin/metodos.pl');

      my $response = $client->get_tarifa();

      my $data= $response->result;

      print $data;

      if(open FIL, ">resultadoTarifa.txt"){
      print FIL $data;
      close FIL;
      } else {
      print "\nNo se pudo habrir el fichero de destino.\n";
      }#else
      print "\n";

      This implementation does not work.
      Any Ideas?