Re: [soaplite] http header content length

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2004
      This is accomplished using the follow SOAP::Constant:
      $SOAP::Constants::MAX_CONTENT_SIZE = 1024; # in bytes

      jigsaw9876 wrote:
      I am looking at uploading a binary file and would like to restrict the size of it.
      Does anyone have ideas? The one possible option is to look for content-length  in HTTP
      header and if its larger than an acceptable size return an error. But how do I get this?

      will appreciate any help.

      TIA,
      JS