RE: [soaplite] SOAP Newbie

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2004
      I got it from

      http://evernet.nwmls.com/library/standard_help_files/Schemas/Query/EverNetOf
      ficeXML.xsd

      I am getting pretty confused on how/when the XML Schema is put into play,
      where to apply the WSDL
      and how an xml document like this one above is to be used. I apologize for
      being so dense, this is
      just a whole new world for me and the amount of datal I am trying to digest
      is pretty large.

      I really appreciate everyones efforts to get me up and running and for
      everyone's patience.

      Regards, Tony