Re: [soaplite] SOAP Dom to SOAP::Data

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      There are a number of ways you can accomplish this:

      1) manufacture the XML structure using SOAP::Data elements. The
      SOAP::Data interface allows to construct any XML document using any
      structure you would like. An example of how to specify multiple
      attributes for example, can be found at:
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000027.php

      2) Construct XML by hand in string format, and just have it added to
      SOAP::Lite verbatim. An example of how to do this can be found at:
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000017.php