Re: [soaplite] using service (wsdl) with cookies?

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      This will now be possible in SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 2 - hopefully to be
      release tomorrow or this weekend.

      In that release, you will have direct access to the LWP::UserAgent
      instance used by SOAP::Schema - SOAP::Lite's class for handling WSDL
      parsing etc.

      When it is released, be sure to check the man page for SOAP::Schema -
      all the details you need will be found there.

      Byrne