how to resubmit raw soap xml

  • kgoess
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      We need to resubmit some posts that were made to our SOAP service,
      and we've saved the raw xml from the SOAP posts. Is there an easy
      way to give the raw xml to SOAP::Lite and tell it to post it to a
      given proxy, URI and function name? Or is there another way I could
      accomplish the same thing?
    • kgoess
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "kgoess" <kgoess@e...> wrote:

        > We need to resubmit some posts

        Bah, it was so simple I almost didn't even consider it:

        POST -c 'text/xml' https://hostname/endpoint/ < repost.xml

        Never mind.