Re: Object variables on server, methods on client

  • kesslernicolas@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2001
      Douglas, Paul:

      Many thanks for sharing your thoughts on this problem;
      I am relieved there was no obvious solution :-)

      Paul: I do have several instances of the object in
      question, but I could prepare them all on the server
      in advance and they would just wait there (in
      a mod_perl environment) to be queried.

      I will try to understand and apply Douglas' suggestion
      (and work through Damian's book, once again).

      Regards,
      Nicolas