SOAP::Lite Logo Contest

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Dear SOAP::Lite User Community,

      A lot of changes are coming soon to SOAP::Lite. The software has been
      dormant for a while, but that will soon change. In the coming weeks:

      * a new version of SOAP::Lite will be released

      * complete revamped and rewritten documentation will be released

      It is also time I think to spruce up the SOAP::Lite website. A new
      design is in progress, and I would love to have a logo for the project
      as well.

      <drum roll>

      Therefore I would like to announce the "Official SOAP::Lite Logo Contest."

      Ok, I am one guy, with no sponsors or much cash, so I can't promise
      something huge - but I can promise a nice gift certificate to Amazon,
      Barnes and Noble, or your bookstore of choice.

      So start up GIMP, Photoshop, or your graphics editor of choice, and
      start pixel pushin'!!! :)

      Sincerely,
      Byrne Reese
      Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite