New SOAP::Lite documentation PREVIEW

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Dear SOAP::Lite developers,

      Before I ship SOAP::Lite 0.65 I wanted to collect feedback on the next round of documentation. This is by far one of the most critical components of the toolkit as it is the first resource all developers should turn to when faced with a problem or using the software for the first time.

      So, I ask everyone, take a moment to peruse the new SOAP::Lite documentation which I have converted to HTML and posted to the URL below:
      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/
      The documentation was generated using Pod::Simple::HTMLBatch. This is not the final HTML look and feel - just a preview of the content.

      Any and all feedback is welcomed and encouraged!!!

      Paul and I also hope to release the documentation on a Wiki so that people can comment and edit the documentation directly.

      Sincerely,
      Byrne Reese
      Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite