Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite namespace problem

  • Ovid
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      --- Byrne Reese <byrne@...> wrote:
      > This has been a common refrain on mine recently, but no matter...
      >
      > This functionality can be found in the next release of SOAP:Lite -
      > version 0.65.

      I will definitely look forward to that!

      > Duncan Cameron wrote:
      > >The two pieces of XML are equivalent, so it may be an idea to ask
      > >the developers of the web services that you are connecting to why
      they
      > >do not handle the first one.

      Thanks. I'll do that, but I don't hold out much hope. They tend to
      not be very responsive and their service is via ASP.net. I think they
      guy on the other end knows as little about SOAP as I do :)

      Cheers,
      Ovid

      =====
      Silence is Evil http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/philosophy/decency.html