vbscript or javascript consuming a perl soap::lite service on Solaris

  • michaelcano2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi,

      I'd like to consume a perl soap::lite service from a vbscript or
      javascript client and host the vbscript or javascript on a windows
      server.

      I've downloaded the MS Soap toolkit which has some soap.dll's and
      exe's and sample vbscript, but I was wondering if anyone here has
      tackled this.

      The unix service could just be a hello world for now and the vbscript
      could just be a simple consumer of that service.

      Thanks in advance for any help or direction you can provide!

      -Mike C.