Setting the maximum message size...

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      I am sending this email because I remember recently that someone asked how you could set a threshold for the maximum message size a SOAP::Lite instance will process. I stumbled upon this constant $SOAP::Constants::MAX_CONTENT_SIZE which is utilized by the HTTP Transport layer to do exactly that. See the following code as an example:
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use MIME::Entity;
      $SOAP::Constants::MAX_CONTENT_SIZE = 10000;
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
        ->dispatch_to('TemperatureService')
        ->handle;