non-blocking SOAP::Lite client under POE?

  • Mike Schroeder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      *Before I start down a path someone else may have already worked on, has
      anyone tried using the POE::Component::Client::UserAgent (async,
      non-blocking, parallel) as an override for SOAP::Transport::HTTP ?

      Does this seem like a reasonable direction to let POE make non-blocking
      SOAP requests? Anyone have some better ideas?
      *