Re: [soaplite] Access to Header on server before dispatching request

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
      This is a common request among SOAP::Lite users so I thought I would
      answer this more extensively as an article on majordojo.

      To learn how you can intercept the request and response objects and
      create your own little handler chain using SOAP::Lite, check out the
      following article:

      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000464.php