Re: [soaplite] soaplite doesn't work with apache2

  • Hitoshi Asaeda
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      > The sourcecode currently in CVS has the changes necessary to work with
      > mod_perl 1 and 2. Would you might helping me out?

      I installed all modules and new HTTP.pm and Lite.pm, and then
      retried. The situation goes well step by step. But not yet solved.

      I got an error saying:
      "[error] [client ::1] failed to resolve handler `Apache::SOAP': Can't
      locate Apache.pm in @INC (@INC ...) at
      /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.pm line 453."
      The reason of this was that my HTTP.pm did not think my mod_perl
      version is 2. I'm not sure why, but I just commented out the check
      procedure and made forcely use the following lines. Then it's ok.

      But another problem was the following one:
      "[error] [client ::1] Can't locate object method "header_in" via
      package "Apache::RequestRec" (perhaps you forgot to load
      "Apache::RequestRec"?) at
      /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.pm line 477."
      I thought this was because $r->header_in should be $r->headers_in.
      And I changed it and retried.

      The final error is:
      "[error] [client ::1] argument is not a blessed reference (expecting
      an APR::Table derived object) at
      /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.pm line 477."

      Any thoughts?
      --
      Hitoshi