RE: [soaplite] I need a tool to monitor SOAP traffic

  • Paul Harman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      use SOAP::Lite qw/trace/;

      This E-Mail and any attachment is intended only for the person or entity for
      which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not
      the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, please inform the
      sender immediately and delete it from your computer. In addition, if you are
      not the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, any disclosure,
      upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
      If this E-Mail has been transmitted outside the ordinary course of its
      business, the company for which the sender works accepts no liability for
      any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from any use of or
      reliance on information contained in this E-Mail, and any opinion expressed
      in this E-Mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of
      such company. Although the network operator makes every reasonable effort to
      keep its network free from viruses, neither the network operator nor the
      sender or the company for which the sender works accepts any responsibility
      for computer viruses transmitted through this E-Mail or any attachments; it
      is your responsibility to virus scan this E-Mail and any attachments. Any
      E-Mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
      for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        Also, tcpmon that ships with Axis is very helpful. I am sure you can
        find a binary somewhere.

      • Byron Whitlock