Re: [soaplite] I need a tool to monitor SOAP traffic

  • Mark Fuller
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      If you go to www.capeclear.com and poke around, you'll
      find a "nettool" which will get between your client
      and server. It's hard to find, so I just went and
      looked for it again. If this link doesn't work, it's
      at support and downloads.

      http://www.capescience.com/downloads/index.shtml

      The SOA editor is useful too.

      Mark

      --- gary_grubb@... wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I am calling a J2ee web service with SOAP::LIte. If
      > I call the webservice with incorrect datatypes I get
      > no debug info. Is there a tool that I can get to see
      > the output of my SOAP call?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Gary

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Paul Harman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        > I am calling a J2ee web service with SOAP::LIte. If I call
        > the webservice with incorrect datatypes I get no debug info.
        > Is there a tool that I can get to see the output of my SOAP call?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Gary

        This E-Mail and any attachment is intended only for the person or entity for
        which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not
        the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, please inform the
        sender immediately and delete it from your computer. In addition, if you are
        not the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, any disclosure,
        upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
        If this E-Mail has been transmitted outside the ordinary course of its
        business, the company for which the sender works accepts no liability for
        any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from any use of or
        reliance on information contained in this E-Mail, and any opinion expressed
        in this E-Mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of
        such company. Although the network operator makes every reasonable effort to
        keep its network free from viruses, neither the network operator nor the
        sender or the company for which the sender works accepts any responsibility
        for computer viruses transmitted through this E-Mail or any attachments; it
        is your responsibility to virus scan this E-Mail and any attachments. Any
        E-Mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
        for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.
      • Byrne Reese
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
          Also, tcpmon that ships with Axis is very helpful. I am sure you can
          find a binary somewhere.

        • Byron Whitlock