Perl, J2EE and Oracle PL/SQL Programmers needed by a CMMI Level 5 company in Pune !

  • Kirti Kulkarni,Terra Firma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 11:39 AM
      Please do not change the subject line and reply to terrafirmapune @...

      Greetings!

      We need Perl, J2EE and oracle PL/SQL Programmers for our client in Pune.
      We hope that you are looking for a change and interested in knowing an exciting oppotunity!

      About the company:
      Our Client is a CMM I Level 5 Company - (one of the twelve IT Companies having this Certification in India) Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India.
      Details of job: Senior Perl, J2EE Oracle pl/sql programmers

      Location: Pune, (you should be willing to relocate to Pune)

      Experience: 4 Yrs.and above

      Qualification: Good Technical Degree BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc.

      Essential skills: Perl and J2EE

      The candidates should have very good analytical skills.

      Perl is A MUST.

      Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills
      If you are interested in the company , please reply at the earliest with your updated resume.

      We request you to provide the below mentioned required information:
      -Present location:
      -Present salary:
      -expected salary:
      -Time required to join:
      -Your telephone number and suitable time for a call:
      (All the information would be kept confidential)

      We are not able to process your resume without all the information mentioned above.

      Waiting for a positive reply.
      Thanks!

      Cordially,
      Kirti Kulkarni,
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India
      Tel:91-020-30907687/30900542
      Cell:+91 (0) 9890660699
      Chat ID:terrafirmajobs@...
      email:kirti@...
      5000 members)

      About Terra Firma:

      TERRA FIRMA is a company started in December 2000 by professionals from IT industry with an aim to channelise job-search of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA denotes SOLID ROCK foundation. Terra Firma is recruiting for few TOP MOST IT comapanies in India. We recruit for all locations in India and overseas USA, UK, Singapore,Australia Middle East.

      An organisation backed by professionals from the placement and IT field. Their management background, placement, and IT experience and strong database enables them to reach large number of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA's professional approach and innovative method keeps in constant touch with creme de la creme IT professionals. They understand the required job profile and provide ideal placement for companies and vice versa.

      The organisation has involved highly effective and valid selection methods for sourcing the talent.

      TERRA FIRMA understands the present placement situation, organisation & candidate. They see both the sides of coin and can match both sides by making a satisfactory combination