Get XML message

  • mshtuk_dev
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hello.
      How to get XML message, which generated and sent by SOAP::Lite?
      Can I get XML before sending request to WS?

      Thanks,
      Mikhail
    • jpeyser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
        See Message 3217 and the replies.

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "mshtuk_dev" <mshtuk_dev@y...> wrote:
        > Hello.
        > How to get XML message, which generated and sent by SOAP::Lite?
        > Can I get XML before sending request to WS?
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Mikhail
      • Igor Korolev
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
          Just override SOAP::Trace::debug method and add you prints there:

          sub SOAP::Trace::debug
          {
          my $caller = (caller(1))[3];
          $caller = (caller(2))[3] if $caller =~ /eval/;
          chomp(my $msg = join ' ', @_);
          printf STDERR "%s: %s\n", $caller, $msg;

          # Add anything you want
          $GLOBAL_LOGGER->log({severity=>'debug', message=>"$caller:\n$msg\n"});
          }