Internal Server Error with SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon

  • naterajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hello,

      I have a Daemon:

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use strict;

      -> new ( LocalAddr => 'localhost', LocalPort => $ARGV[0])
      -> dispatch_to('Node')
      -> handle();

      I run a SOAP::Lite client against this server, it just calls the 2
      methods Node provides, and always get a 500 Internal server error the
      first time.

      However, in the second and following runs of the client, the first
      method (called store) always succeeds and gets a 200 response, and the
      second method (called execute) always fails and gets a 500 internal
      server error response.

      So, I have 2 questions:

      1) Why the first attempt always fails, no matter what method is called.
      2) How can I debug the daemon to determinate the cause of the internal
      server error.

      Thanks in advance.

      Juan Natera

      Node provide just 2 methods, "store" and "execute", if I run
      Is there a way to know what caused the 500 error response?