FYI: an excellent article on soaplite client connecting to .net web service

  • aviannachao
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      In searching for information on deserializers I stumbled upon this gem:

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnsoap/html/soapliteperl.asp

      Yes, it comes as some what of a shock to find such a useful article on
      a microsoft web site, but hey, this one was well done.

      I wish I had found this 2 weeks ago, cause the last 2 weeks have been
      hell trying to figure out what this article describes in clear detail.