TargetNamespace

  • poulkornmod
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 1:40 AM
      Dear all,

      This question might be a FAQ question, but I have searched and found
      no answers to my question.

      When defining the WSDL - I understand that the definition and the
      schema part has to have the tns defined with
      the 'http:\\[my_server]' style.

      However with my simple little soap server, I only get:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body><namesp1:SayHello xmlns:namesp1="Hello">
      <FirstNM xsi:type="xsd:string">Poul</FirstNM>
      <LastNM xsi:type="xsd:string">Kornmod</LastNM>
      </namesp1:SayHello></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      which of cause nicely correspond with my server code:

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('Hello')
      -> handle;

      BEGIN {
      package Hello;

      sub SayHello {
      ..

      But I'm looking for something or how to define my tns like:

      targetNamespace="http://www.kornmod.dk/soap/Hello.pl"

      xmlns:namesp1="http://www.kornmod.dk/soap/Hello">
      <FirstNM xsi:type="xsd:string">Poul</FirstNM>
      <LastNM xsi:type="xsd:string">Kornmod</LastNM>
      </namesp1:SayHello></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      I really appreciate all you help and guidance.

      Poul