Enterprise SOA Book

  • James McGovern
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      I am the lead author for an upcoming book entitled: Enterprise SOA. I am
      looking for ten individuals to review a portion of the manuscript and
      provide timely feedback. If you are knowledgable in registries, event driven
      architecture or security, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      NOTE: My email spam filters deletes all replies from free email services
      such as Yahoo, Hotmail, etc so reply back using work email.

      Cheers

      James McGovern
      Number Two Blogger on the Internet
      http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership