Re: [soaplite] Does Soaplite provide a mechanism for variable binding?

  • Mark Fuller
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2004
      Klaus Guenter <klaus.guenter@...> wrote:
      > On Monday 13 September 2004 12:49, you wrote:
      > > I vaguely remember reading something about this.
      > > Am I hallucinating? :)
      >
      > Yep. ;o) At least AFAICT, there is nothing like that
      > in SOAP::Lite.

      He may be recalling something described in the POD
      under the heading "IN/OUT, OUT PARAMETERS AND
      AUTOBINDING". It shows an example of a client's
      variable defined as SOAP::Data, passed to the server,
      and auto-magically containing the value returned from
      the server.

      Mark

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Klaus Guenter
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2004
        OK, then I never saw this in the POD. Nice to know.
        Anyone ever tried that?

        Regards,
        Klaus
        --
        People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
        the future.