perl warning getting turned on

  • Gordon Pate
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 8:02 AM
      Has anyone had problems with running mod perl with soap lite, where if
      you have a mix of static and dynamic bindings the -w or $^W appears to
      be getting turned on and of course being mod perl, stays on until you
      restart httpd?

      I was looking in Lite.pm and line 2261 looks suspect, but I'm not
      sure. Any help would be appreciated.