utf-8, soaplite and mason

  • Patrik Wallstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi.

      I have a problem with a web application since upgrading Perl from
      5.005 to 5.8.5. Some SOAP::Lite functions in the application gives
      some Mason web pages a hash, which in turn messes up _all_ Mason
      output, and converts it from iso-8859-1 to utf-8. To be more exact,
      only some of the values in the hash messes up the output (when
      presented), not necessarily values that contains non-ascii characters.

      What is happening here, and how can I prevent Perl from messing up all
      output?

      --
      patrik_wallstrom->foodfight->pawal@...->+46-733173956
      `-> http://www.gnuheter.com/