How to trigger multiref behavior

  • Dan Speers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I need to have one of my arguments in a SOAP::Lite client send it's
      payload as a multiref object.

      [...]
      <ns1:arg12 href="#id0"/>
      </ns1:createArtifact>
      <multiRef id="id0">
      <names xsi:type="soapenc:Array" soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[2]">
      <item>flex1</item>
      <item>flex2</item>
      </names>
      <values xsi:type="soapenc:Array" soapenc:arrayT
      ype="xsd:string[2]">
      <item>This is a text value.</item>
      <item>value1</item>
      </values>
      </multiRef>
      [...]

      I've seen in Lite.pm that SOAP::Lite appears to be capable of
      serializing the data this way, what I've not been able to find is
      either a code sample or any docs that suggest a way to trigger this
      behavior.

      Ideas?

      Dan