XMLRPC fault object

  • lopezfreemail
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 4:47 AM
      Hi!

      Is there a same way to construct xmlrpc fault response like in
      SOAP::Lite ?

      die SOAP::Fault->faultcode('Server.Custom') # will be qualified
      ->faultstring('Died in server method')
      ->faultdetail(bless {code => 1} => 'BadError')
      ->faultactor('http://www.soaplite.com/custom');

      Many thanks!

      KJ.
    • lopezfreemail
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
        Hi!

        I succesfully created a custom fault response in XMLRC with:

        die SOAP::Fault
        ->faultcode(XMLRPC::Data->type('int',99))
        ->faultstring('myCustomFault');

        Is it possible to clone SOAP::Fault as XMLRPC::Fault?
        (XMLRPC faultCode is integer!!!)

        KJ.