HTTP header in soap/xmlrpc code

  • lopezfreemail
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      Hi!

      How can I access the original http request from the soap/xmlrpc code?
      I need info from the client cerificate (name, etc.).

      I use v60, mod_perl with apache 1.3.

      Many thanks,

      KJ.
    • lopezfreemail
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2004
        > How can I access the original http request from the soap/xmlrpc
        code?
        > I need info from the client cerificate (name, etc.).

        I write a SOAP::MyApache modul, wich decodes the SSL DN and i now
        have
        the required values in %dn :

        -------------- MyApache.pm -------------
        package SOAP::MyApache;

        use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

        my $server = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache
        -> dispatch_to('/usr/local/soap/Modules');

        sub handler {
        my $r = shift || Apache->request;
        my $subr = $r->lookup_uri($r->uri);
        my $dn = $subr->subprocess_env('SSL_CLIENT_S_DN');
        my (%dn) = $dn =~m{/([^=]+)=([^/]+)}g;

        $server->handler(@_);
        }

        1;

        But how can I pass this array to the server, and to all soap modules
        invoked?

        Many thanks!

        KJ.
      • lopezfreemail
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2004
          --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "lopezfreemail" <lopezfr@f...> wrote:
          > But how can I pass this array to the server, and to all soap
          > modules invoked?

          Ok. I find that
          use vars(@ISA);
          @ISA = SOAP::MyApache;

          solves the problem. after that with %SOAP::MyApache::dn I can get
          the value if in MyApache I use our and not my.

          KJ.