Re: [soaplite] fastcgi soaplite server?

  • Mark Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      anotherhale <andy.hale.ctr@...> wrote:
      > Is there away to implement a soaplite server in
      > fastcgi?

      I'm not familiar with fastcgi. But, I am familiar with
      cgi::speedycgi (aka cgi::persistantperl). If fastcgi
      similarly keeps your script persistant for faster
      execution, why would it require anything special just
      because the CGI is an instance of SOAP::Lite? If you
      use the CGI transport, then it should be like any
      other CGI and gizmos like cgi::speedycgi shouldn't
      care. Speedycgi is a bit confusing to use. But, I
      don't think the type of CGI it is executing affects
      it. If you can get a normal "print <p>hello world</p>"
      CGI to work in speedycgi, I'd think a SOAP::Lite
      server using CGI transport should work.

      Am I missing something?

      Mark

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail